Mercedes SLS AMG
"- Authentically reconstructed bodywork with finely structured surfaces
- Detailed interior with authentic dashboard and textured seats
- Separate, opening bonnet
- Highly detailed multipart eight-cylinder engine
- True-to-the-original rims and brakes
- Steerable front axle
- Detailed wheel suspensions
- Moveable wheels
- Detailed chassis
- Many chromed parts
- Various decals with international plates (D, NL, F, CH, GB)"
With its wide radiator grille and large Mercedes-Benz star, the long bonnet, striking doors and fins mounted behind the front fenders, the first car developed by AMG entirely in-house is reminiscent of the legendary Mercedes-Benz gullwing model from the mid 1950s. The two-seater is driven by the world's most powerful 6.3 litre series V8-engine with a 420 kW output. The SLS boasts a remarkable performance and impressive road dynamics. The two-door superstar accelerates from zero to 100 km/h (60 mph) in just 3.8 seconds and from zero to 200 km/h (125 mph) in 12 seconds, achieving a top speed of some 317 km/h (200 mph).
Modellbausatz im MaÃŸstab 1:24, 141 Einzelteile. LÃ¤nge des zusammengebauten Modells = 193 mm.