Extreme Sheen er en akrylmaling med nydelig metall-shimmer. Det er 59ml i flasken.
Produsentens egen beskrivelse:
Offering an advanced, finely-pigmented formula, DecoArt® Extreme Sheen™ is the brightest, water-based, acrylic metallic paint on the market. Offered in a variety of trendy as well as classic colors, you are guaranteed a uniform, metallic shimmer from the ultra-fine, reflective pigments. Our paint is trusted by art educators and instructors more than any other on the market. For over 35 years, we have been creating premium paints, so that you can create your best.
- Shake well. Apply using a soft brush or roller. On a smooth/sealed surface, first apply a basecoat or primer or sand lightly for better coverage. Sand lightly between coats to achieve the highest metallic sheen. Apply coats as needed to achieve metallic finishes ranging from semi-transparent to solid. Soap and water clean up.
- No primer is needed for adhesion before painting, and no sealer is needed to protect the surface after painting.
- Basecoat surface with a similar Americana Acrylics paint color for more opaque coverage.
- For a smooth finish, use a soft flat brush and apply the paint by brushing in one direction.
- For a smooth finish with the highest metallic sheen, sand with a fine grit sandpaper in between coats. Sand the final coat with a brown paper bag for an ultra-smooth finish. Ensure that the paint is completely dry before sanding.
- For a textured look, use a high-density foam roller or sea sponge instead of a brush.
- For a burnished/brushed metal look, use a round waxing brush and apply the paint in a circular motion.
- Layer varying shades of Extreme Sheen paint colors using a dry brush technique to create realistic, faux metallic finishes.
- Use Extreme Sheen to add highlights over similar colors in any acrylic painting project.
- Mix Pearl or Sterling Silver Extreme Sheen with any other Extreme Sheen color to create a pastel metallic or more subtle traditional metallic color.
- Use a different water container and brush when using metallic paints to ensure that no shiny flakes end up in your regular acrylics. Paint the ends of the brushes you designate for metallic paints to guarantee that no cross-contamination takes place.
- If using stencils, clean quickly before paint dries.
- Do not add Drying Time Extender, Fabric Medium, or any other medium to any Extreme Sheen. It can lessen the intensity of the metallic finish. Dilute with water when needed.
- Tested for excellence on wood, canvas, metal, terra cotta, fabric, paper, ceramics, glass, styrofoam, and most plastics.